what does the universe want me to do to stop evil taking over my life

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Hi, I’ve had a lot of readings and keep forgetting to ask or when I do time runs out and despite having my life ruined by deception and lies…I keep forgetting to ask in my reading what actions am I meant to do in my own life despite what happened to move forward to my real destiny and not on wrong path? What do I have to do to finally lift the the negative obstacles from my life and have positive results no matter what happens? Or have I done everything I can and just need time to heal the hurt in my soul? Just thought I ask cause I forget to ask before time is up. Thanks if can help. God bless ;-)

over 9 years ago

hello dear,I have read you message now, I can really do for you a deep insight without sugar coac, only the true in my honest reading. If you have time contact me, with Harmony marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

your conviction is strong regarding your past mistakes that in its self is the first step of healing. next step is to make peace with the past your past and the hurt that was don to you as well. I can tell you are a decent person a good one even but for many years you were being controlled like a puppet by some unseen forces, these powers that be are from your past and only when you address this can you find peace. But keep in mind when I say your past it does not always mean something you did nor does it mean something done directly to you, it can mean things that your parents or grandparents even further back then that were involved in therefor exposing you and any other kin to. I recommend you call for a reading this requires more insight thru my tarot cards. Be well hope to hear from you soon. Jacqueline.

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Always seen entities at different ages in life since I was a kid….always felt like they wanted to cause harm….I always feel like the devil wants me to live in misery forever….I know I made many mistakes but so did others why did I get severely punished for trying to protect people from cons who steal and deceive and lie but no one believed me…I will never not tell truth…just not working at moment and don’t know when I can get in depth reading…I’ve had a lot stolen from me…but then again to easy so guess cared to much for someone who pretended to while screwing the person hell Bent on ruining me…I don’t know what actions to take and to forgive and find peace with past is severely traumatic and will relive the feelings of pain and hurt that i can’t relive thru…life never gave me much but grateful and worked hard for everything….but life has for sure taken the most important things and they are not materialistic things either…it keeps taking…but I have to suffer at the hands of someone so dishonest and that person gets rewarded by stealing and lying….injustice.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s your belief system, mindset, and choices. Your destiny is in your hands and the outcome of your life. If you really want to break the barriers you can. You have to let go of the negative thinking patterns and belief system and learn new ways of living. If I can help you further I’d be glad to talk to you. :)

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

High Level Psychic Medium … No Tools I can give you the information you need and show you how to apply it too your life and bring back balance in your life

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

with me giving you a reading a specialize in chakara balancing and more

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is honestly shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

Hi In can help you with this. even with your issue with entities which I completely understand. Please come to chat and lets talk.

over 9 years ago

I can help you (:

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

unfortunately this open and limited forum is not going to be enough to advise you thru this negative conditioning. You are far from mission impossible but none the less need to call in for a reading I realize your financial situation is limited but I am very reasonably priced and with be glad to teach you the tools needed in your daily life in order for you to heal. You can not change the pass but you can learn from it and become empowered by it. That in its self is a part of your destiny to help other’s but you cant help anyone until you help your self. good luck and be blessed.

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

I do realise it is limited assistance on open chat but I find just at moment still no income and low on funds so struggling and have to put basic needs first before getting a reading…I know positive attracts positive and I don’t want to revisit the past to heal from it just want to move on from it….I know getting my mindset right will help and working on that…but I cannot getover the injustice especially with the jealous person and how many people are trapped by that…I tried to help and help myself but that was my error to try and help myself as I was accused and setup by them to take the fall for their crimes and no one wants to look for truth it’s like a big cover up and frustrating but I’ve done what I can and with the company not doing anything it sets a dangerous precedance that breaks bullying and other laws by their ignorance. I don’t know I know life is tough but sick of seeing all dishonest people rewarded and good people having all this bad happening to them and no punishment or consequences for the evil doers and I tried to stand up for myself and all I got was karma punishment and punishment from others….can’t get over injustice….don’t know why life does this to me but before this happened I had worked hard to for once set a good balanced simple but happy life and all destroyed through lies and deception and no one caring for the truth….no one asked if what I was accused of was true…just believed all the bad…that’s wrong…that doesn’t sit well with me….maybe that’s what it is I need to heal from. I don’t know sometimes just talking about things just clears my head as well and gives me different perspectives on things. thanks all who replied I do appreciate that ;-)

over 9 years ago

Sometimes in life we have to “spiritually get balanced” there are many ways to find that path and get things correct often it is the most simplest. I can help guide you back where u need to be. Please feel free to contact me so e can discuss this is further detail

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session or HIRE me for EMAIL Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

you are not the only one facing this issue.Just keep going with faith.

over 9 years ago

hello dar thanks for listen me,Im sure my help without sugar coac is all you need, with harmony Marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a reading can give you strong insight on this

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

You are feeling lost, right now – because you are reaching the point you are ready for the truth.

I dont know if you’ve ever just sstopped and listened to your guides, but they are all speaking very loudly to you—and i know there is a lot that needs to be translated.

You have seen things, and heard things you cannot explain. You have been through a lot of turmoil in your bloodlines.

I see an ancestry tie that needs cut.

Please contact me so we can go over this in more detail- I’m picking up dark things from your lineage and i would love to shift and clear those for you so you can live a life empowered.

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Heartbeat vibrations i would love to but until i find work i have wait until then….I know once i find inner balance my spark will re-ignite and then nothing can get to me or stop me or hurt me as it’s a bright white light when that is lit…but it went out when my mum passed 2yrs ago and made a mistake with the man caught up with this….and just had nothing but evil stuff happen especially due to a very jealous girl and boy (20’s) that one is borderline psychopath and other is narcissis/sociopath but both sadistic….long story short…it was easy for them to hurt me deep in what they did to me because the light extinguished the day my mum died and need to re-ignite and know i need to find a way to get over it all and move on and let it go…but struggle with that and struggle with the heartbreak with the man involved in this that i made the mistakes with…even though i felt he betrayed me to….it’s hard to explain but jealous is definately ruined the family and separated family over generations…probably alot more than i know as also one of my 2 siblings suffers from it like i do whereas the other seems to excel. thanks for responses hopefully find work soon so can go into it more in chat

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty