THIS IS VERY SERIOUS

over 12 years ago

Am I cursed, if I am is it for life, if so should I even go on living then ?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Firstly have you researched the symptoms of a curse and black magic the tend to be the same.

Secondly never believe everything a person tells you there are so many unstable people out there wanting to make a quick buck out of people that they go to extremes to do so. Don’t let others plant seeds in your mind because then it becomes a self fullfilling prophecy.

Thirdly your mind is the most powerful tool you have you can achieve and overcome anything in this world with the right mindset.

I would recommend you have a listen to the strangest secret audio it will help in many ways.

I think its quite sad when individuals do this to people you cannot put a price on life.

I would also recommend you go to a crystal shop or new age shop and get some crystals to carry with you so that you are armed against negative people and what they do.

I do hope that you do get your mind back on track you certainly do not want this to go any further the thoughts your having as you do not want this controlling your life.

When you live in fear your not living your only existing.

over 12 years ago
elyzmeyer didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (elyzmeyer)

5 posts

i will be glad to help and need first name and birth.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello, I know all about black magic and such dark rituals, I am aggainst it read my page I am all about White wicca and organic rituals… send me a message so we can chat about this.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

if you like I skilled in cleansing aura.I can give you some practices to perform in your in home in private,that help alleviate stress and anxiety.(I don’t believe you are cursed) You just need to clarity in your mind and spirit,to truly see your blessings,and attract positivity into your life.contact me -Stacy

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello there im very interested in speaking with you for i would like to know what makes you think that some one has placed a dark spell apon you i hate black magic with all my heart if you wish please join me via live chat and i will help you and tell you if there is black magic in the works please join me with your name and dob and i will do my best to help you with this god bless and my the angels light protect you!!!

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

there are two school on this issue i beieve that depending on the level is fix able pleas if i could have ur fist name or dob to get a clear call

over 12 years ago
loveexpertpsychic didn't upload a photo

Niko Niko (loveexpertpsychic)

6 posts

hi ur charka is off balance . this is why u can’t get ahead in all areas of ur like . i can help to teach u how to put ur charkas in balance . so u can be happy and have a peace of mind . contact me for a reading . hope to hear from u soon.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Contactg me and we will disscuss this