What is he hiding?

over 9 years ago

I am in a new relationship (3 weeks) but we know each other since March 2014. He do not want to tell me where he stays as he is saying that he is ashamed of his flat. Although I introduced him to my sister and my son he did not introduce me to his mom and his sister although he sees them every Sunday for lunch. Is this normal? He only visits me on a Saturday afternoon – sleep over until Sunday morning and then leave to have lunch with his mom and then I see him the next weekend. He is saying that he work to late during the week to be visiting me. I keep on feeling that he is hiding something.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

hello susan,I have read your message now, If you want I can allow for you a psychci reading without sugar coac, only the true, I love be always honest with the people, I prefere tell always the true because I’m sure that help a lot,also i can give you time frame about your matter, With harmony Marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is still assessing his feelings for you he is not ready to bring you fully into his world. that tells me he does not trust his very own feelings because he knows if someone else catches his eye he may walk away from you. be careful of how much you give and what you hope to receive out of this relationship. I honestly don’t see a future with him but there is someone else im picking up on, however I would need to open the cards to read for you further. Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon. Jacqueline.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is normal, many men don’t allow you in their personal life until they feel they are ready.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me and i ca really look into this for you just with some information names dobs

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Susan,

I would be glad to look at this for you in an honest,english speaking way. I know you must get tired of answers you dont understand because the person doesnt speak english normally. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Susan,

He is not being honest with there is a double life here that I can I can give you more information about this issue.

Send me a message. Take Care.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. Find me in chat and we can discover what he is hiding from you.

over 9 years ago

hello susan thanks for attention,I’m sure, my predict real happen, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Susan I feel a strong vibe with this one. I don’t think you need to write him off. I see hesitation on his part, but the real doubt comes from within you. If you’d like to delve deeper into this, I’ll gladly do just a ten dollar special and five free… we can begin to sort this out. I pick up good energy from this one.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

he is hiding ..if he is not ANTISOCIAL BEING :)....your insticts telling you right baby,leave him.

over 9 years ago

I have seen many people in this situation and have helped them to uncover the persons real intentions, thoughts and what if anything was being hidden . Please feel free to contact me for my special of 2 mins free

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation if you could come chat with me and I can get better insight onto this situation. :0)