Not "when" but "if"

over 9 years ago

I was directed here by a search for a free psychic question. I am happy, and I am ready. I have my mind on a certain someone, and it doesn’t matter “when”, all I want to know is IF we will be together in the future. As much as it depends on me, I say “yes”, LOL, and I have to say, I honestly would like to know “when” but I will settle for “if”....if you know what I mean. All I need is yes or no!!!!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this and more for you when it comes to love can go into the future and present to see whats it holds for you just need name dob call me

over 9 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

yes. if you would like more information, contact me for a reading. i offer a $3.00 reading, and 5 questions (yes or no) for $3.00

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you no photo and no date of births posted, with that being said the first vibration that came to my spirit was no but in order to be certain you would need a personalized reading. 30min reading $10 call me.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kay,

If you would like to speak with a top rated english speaking psychic with a history of correct answers,I am online now and would be glad to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Key,

I can feel your excitement it will be soon something wonderful will happen Aug,2016

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

Unfortunately its never as cut and dry as yes or no.

We have current paths we are on that carry specific vibrations.. those vibrations invite in events into our lives.

Yes, you can be with him. BUT. (i know theres always a but) but its important for you to take a look at your vibrational patterns and see if its in line with his. If its not, there will be disharmony in the relationship and it wont go the way you are hoping.

I can help you. My rate is pretty decent, and i try my best to make sure you are satisfied before we end a session. PLUS, the first 3 minutes are free. :)

over 9 years ago

hello dear,I’m marcello from Italy,I have read your message now, if you want Im available now and my insight ir real without sugar coac and as my members say my predict real happen, with harmony, Marcello