Love

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

I have recently told my best friend of 5 years that I love him and I have done for a while, he seems to be very understanding about it, but he is in a bad place at the moment . I want to know whether he has feelings for me and If he does love me?

over 9 years ago

hello dear I have read your messag now, contact me, I can see his intentiona nd what he feel for you, my psychci reading is honest,without sugar coach, I can explain you all with Clarity, blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

Hello!

I had responded on your first question Yes he do loves you a lot but there is a commutation issue you need to speak up and let him know how you are feeling. Once open up to him I can see happiness and great things ahead:)

And this letter E name is really strong E has a connection here….

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i can help u xx

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I know you hoping and wishing you wont get let down or hurt. You want to give him time. I can see how he feels. Contact me live and I can tell you what he desires and if you are one of them. Nichole Heart

Many blessings
over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would love to give you a reading about this

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
angelwillow's photo

Willow angel (angelwillow)

5 posts

im pretty good at reading that, im not entirely sure how well my chat is working but if you still need help id love to offer you my insight. :)

over 9 years ago

I just recently split up with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. It’s supposed to be a break for us to rebuild for a little. I love him and feel like I was meant to be with him, but i’m not sure if he has intentions of returning. I need some clarity.

over 9 years ago

I just recently split up with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. It’s supposed to be a break for us to rebuild for a little. I love him and feel like I was meant to be with him, but i’m not sure if he has intentions of returning. I need some clarity.

over 9 years ago

If your feeling you need to know his honest intentions and feelings I can give you insight with honest answers. I am feeling he is caught in between his heart and head.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation if you could come chat with me and I can get better insight onto this situation. :0)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need