Feeling Used and Abused

over 9 years ago

I invested money in a situation in which I was promised a settlement. Now I can’t contact the individuals that I was working with for over a year that were supposed to be helping me out.

Was I taken advantage of?

over 9 years ago

Hello Sha,

I am so sorry about what you are going through I would like to help you. I am hearing something bout California and there was $ 300 or $ 3,000 …

I am here if you would like more information.

over 9 years ago

I am ready when you are I will be up late tonight

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi i feel that something has been going on not new thing call me will answer will go into detail

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sha,

I keep getting you need to understand who is right and wrong with your situation. Is like whoever you made this deal was not able to hold up what they told you. The best thing to do is sue them. If you have all the doc’s showing what was proof of what they said. I believe you could get your money back. But you have to have the paper work is what I hear from my angel beside of me. I am not a lawyer or a attorney so say a lot into the law in enforcement. But I do believe you had been taken some kind of advantage of.

Its only up to you do the math now. Then go on with what you plan on doing.

Further questions regards to this. You must be able to contact me.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

no, you will get distant benefit later…but for now forget the whole episode.

over 9 years ago

You were most certainly taken advantage of. People saved their own bottoms it looks like. Just give it time, I feel that you will make ammends with this but not for a while.

over 9 years ago

Please contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I get the sense you were. However it wasn’t entirely their fault. I see there was a few people in your life who were against you in this matter. That had a lot to do with it. There is pressing energy around. Contact live today and I reveal to you what was really going on. Hidden beneath their smiles.

Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!