Anything changed

over 9 years ago

I have been friends with a guy for a few years now, but here lately he is acting strange towards me like there is something he is wanting to say or do but just dont know how maybe. Is something going on I need to know about? Or does he see me as more then just a good friend now and scared to tell me? It worries me so any kind of insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. His birthday is August 19, 1980. And my Birthday is October 2, 1980. I cant just feel something different going on with him now. Can anyone help?! Thanks in advance!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to give you a love reading about you and him i specialize on this

over 9 years ago

I would love to look into your situation for you :) I specialize in these very situations. Contact me for more information :)

over 9 years ago

Hello 1rebegirl,

I can sense someone in his life and he is unsure…

If you would like for me to share more information I will be here ready to chat with you.

over 9 years ago

Katrina, unsure about what though thats the part I dont understand because we are just close friends. Is he not wanting to be friends anymore or does he want to be more then friends now and just scared? I just dont understand this drastic change in the way he is acting for no reason.

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Looking into even just briefly I see there has been a change inn his energy. There is something on his mind and you should know what his it. It is concerning you. Contact me live today and I will give the honest answers you deserve.

Many blessings,
Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago

Nicole why would it concern me since we are just friends?

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I feel his feelings may of changed. If you want him to come back. Step back! Because he doesnt know what he wants with you now. Its best for you to find something positive other than him at this time frame. I am just telling you what I am currently seeing.

If you have further questions regards to this. Message me on here!!

May God Bless You

over 9 years ago

Jessica we are friends only and he hasnt went anywhere. We still talk daily he just acts like there is something he is wanting or needing to say. Not sure what you mean by his feelings have changed and if I want him to come back??

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

dont waste ur time here most psychics in bitwine are rubbish from personal exp. they cant pick up almost anything and ive tried quite a few.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Fairy (g26) I have tried quite a few as well and spent a chunk of money to see nothing has come to pass as they have said. That’s why I actually come here before paying to get another reading. But your right about that its really a waste I do believe.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

exactly. there are indeed ppl with abilities but not so much in this website.. i also noticed many here they say they dont sugarcoat but they give positive preds to keep u comin back