Just found out I'm pregnant

over 9 years ago

Wondering if it’s one or two or more lol…what gender. Totally unexpected.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi i specialize in love and many other readings also clairovancy i can answer this for you

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Well most psychics normally cant tell you the gender of a baby. Your best bet is to have a ultrasound done to know for sure. Which they should give to you once your in your 5th month or your 7th month.

I wish you luck on your new born baby. Its a blessing

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

sure i can answer this question with just your name and dob only

over 9 years ago

I see that baby dear

over 9 years ago

A blessing to have a baby,

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I specialize in pregnancy related readings. Come to chat with me and we can find the answer to your question.

over 9 years ago

I can do baby scans I can see your Beautiful Baby….there will a bit of struggle in your second trimester but I can share with you what that will be… Hope to talk with you soon:)

over 9 years ago
byoung31599's photo

Bobbi's Guidance (byoung31599)

2 posts

Congratulations! I specialize in fertility and I can see how many babies are to come and their genders. Call me if you want to know!

over 9 years ago

It is illegal for us to give you any type of medical information. We are not licensed medical practitioners.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Hi I’ve just could out I’m pregnant I’m nearly 8weeks and I just wanna no will I definitely go full term this time please help I need an answer I’m really nervous bout this pregnancy as I’ve lost 3 baby’s my date of birth is 20/07/1995 my name is natishia Taylor I would really appreciate your reply

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well if you’re a high risk pregnancy asking questions in here isn’t good for you or your baby. This is why like priestess said we are not medical and if someone tells you the wrong thing, this is harmful for you emotionally. So a few months isn’t that long to find out the sex of your baby. You don’t need the stress.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tish, Its always best to ask a accuracy doctor. Its not anyone specialty to answer any pregnancy questions. This is way so you cant sue anyone if we come out wrong. But it is illegal for us to give any medical information. We are not licensed towards medical field. I am sorry you need to talk to someone thats a nurse or someone in the medical field. If i was licensed i would give you help on this. But I am trying to be honest.

I wish you luck! Blessing to have a pregnancy!!

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i would be happy to help u xx

over 9 years ago

No high risk pregnancy as far as I know

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I will be able to give you a detailed reading on this I have a special goin on 0.75 cents a question come and see me here

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hello! I can tell you gender and if it’s one or two! Contact me! I am licensed medical practitioner!