Feelings

over 9 years ago
atchy711 didn't upload a photo

Lynn (atchy711)

2 posts

March 19, 1975 has been away for over a week and he is coming back home tomorrow night. Before he left there was a misunderstanding between the two of us. Will he contact me and want us to spend some quality time alone together? Will we be able to work through and get past the misunderstanding that we had? I guess the biggest thing on my mind is that I know he has strong feelings for me, but will he finally not be scared of them and actually act on them? My dob is January 19, 1971.

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

i am sensing issues of trust, another woman and wanting to move forward but also you hold allot of fears. this needs more probing to you answer of justice.

come to me for $10 i can do 20 min reading and read my testimonials :)

over 9 years ago

hello Lynn, I have read your message now, dearest I want tell you only the true because is that you really need. A reading without sugar coach is the best for know the true,Blessing Marcello from italy

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sure can do a love reading for you concerning you and him

over 9 years ago

thanks a lot for your attention dear and I’m sure all go in the way you desire,I really feel in my insight, Blessing, marcello

over 9 years ago

thanks a lot for your attention dear and I’m sure all go in the way you desire,I really feel in my insight, Blessing, marcello

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago

Hmmm…. he is very stubborn I can share with you on what to di to make it out.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I honestly feel that there has bin way to much drama and immaturity between you and him. The timing is all wrong for the two of you. it does not look good.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

let me go into detail for you about this

over 9 years ago

dear Lynn thanks so much for you attention, I’m sure my predict real happen, all I say is Honest,without sugar coac and also I see the time frame from every situation, Blessing, Marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i can help u xx