22 posts

Hi there,

I am a bit confused about a few things,

I need some help!!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi Banana I have drawn you a Angel card and got the Page of air which depicts challenging information, delays or changes of plans. Truth delivered with out tact. Page of air has a meaning that means that you will likely receive new information that presents a challenge or delays. The message may come from some one who speaks bluntly and with out thoughtfulness, but don’t take it personally. What is important is the message not the messenger. This card also depicts a new challenge. A contract or agreement. Constructive criticism, legal matters, gossip. The things you are confused about will only be short term and the truth will out.

The second card I pulled from the Angel deck was Ego ruled by Archangel Jophiel. He means a false sense of entrapment. Being overly focused on material things. Negative or fear based thoughts. Try and keep your thoughts about what is confusing you positive and not negative. Remember positive attracts positive and negative attracts the negative in to our lives even through our thoughts. Don’t fear the worst or the worst will happen. This confusion will not last long you have help on the way.

The third card I pulled is the king of water depicting open your heart and mind to those around you, take trustworthy and heartfelt advice. The king of water is a trustworthy, compassionate, respected and cultured person meaning you or some whose advice you will take to help stop the confusion. Whether you take the advice is up to you. No one can force you to.

I drew another card and this one fell out before so you are meant to hear this one you have six weeks before this confusion lifts from you and you will finely know which way to turn and what to do about it. It is also means romanticizing the past. Leave the past alone and move on in to the future. Don’t dig up old bones so to speak leave them be. The more you do this the better off you will be. I hope my small free reading helped you in some way.

Its hard to do a reading not knowing the facts about what you are confused about we are not Jesus christ and cannot read your mind. No psychic can.

Good luck and all the best.

Love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

be ready to accept wats there, n there wont be confusions.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be glad to look into this situation in a reading for you and tell you what is honestly shown. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session or HIRE me for EMAIL Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

dearest I have read your your message now, please when you have time, contact me. a deep insight with time frame wait for you. with me not sugar couch,only honest reading. blessing marcello from italy

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a full life indepth reading