whats holding me back

over 9 years ago

why are things not going the way it should be every time I want to book airline tickets to go home and put headstone on my late son something always comes up the car was the first i had to do as i use it for my job..I also joined a meditation group now they have changed the day which doesn’t suit me on the day…my special friend aint talking to me cos he knows i have to do this so i can move on with my life,i love where my life is but unfortunitly it not happening please help

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

hello dear I have read your message now,Im glad to help you and check your situation with honesty and attention, when you want or can contact me,im sure my deep insight can be really helpful, blessing, marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I can look into this situation for you and give you the answers and insight needed. There is no need to continue being preoccupied with this on your mind.

over 9 years ago

hello belinda I can give you a big help, thanks for your kindly attention, blessing Marcello

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

be positive,shun company of negative people….and pray,things will be clear.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Belinda,

It doesnt sound like you love where your life is at at all. Lets do a reading and see what can be done to make this a better situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hello Belinda, I may be able to give you some spiritual insight with regards to you questions. First off while it is very important to us the living to properly burry and mourn are dead there is truly a message at work here from your sons spirit for reasons I am not at liberty to say on this public forum,but I would be happy to assist you in a private reading. Also it is worth to note that the car the transportation problems elude’s to delay in getting to your destination on time. And the change in the meditation schedule is just more proof that powers at work here and spiritual and active amongst the living.. call im here for you. Be blessed