dose he have feelings for me.

over 9 years ago

this guy I thought was my friend 5 weeks ago, he has just gone cold on me for no reason, I don’t get it, he’s not a young man he’s mature, there is nothing in our relationship as he is happily married, so why be great friends for 5 weeks then suddenly change, it’s a mystery to me, i have to work with him as well. — feeling confused can anyone help.

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I get the sense he began not to trust his self around you, therefore he put some distance. However contact me live and I would love to look farther into it for you.

Many blessings,
Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i love to help you xxxxx

over 9 years ago

dear Denise I’m here for give you clearity,my reading is fast and honest, with deatisl important for your destiny and always into the point, contact me blessing marcello from italy

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

yes i can asnwer this call me for a indepth reading to all your questions

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello denise i can answer this for you call me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

The hot and cold should tell you what he feels regards his feelings to you. You think he is wanting something serious but he isnt at the moment. He is playing with your feelings and its the matter of time you put your foot down and stand up for yourself.

Be proud your a lady!

Contact me for further questions.

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!