real love

over 9 years ago

just want a definant answer will this time work out for us his birthdate is 7/06/86???

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Real love can come in many different forms. He just may be one for you. I see you haven’t had that much luck in relationships and you have been let down more then you care to admit. But your thinking maybe this guy could be real love for you. You want to know if he is worth putting your heart on the line for. So, contact me live to find out. I would love to look into this for you. I’m an expert and that is my focus, Love and relationships. Just allow me the chance to clear your mind and I will.

Hope to speak to you soon,
Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this with his information i specialize in love

over 9 years ago

I have an i nsight for what happen during his birthday dearest, contact me ,my info are accurated and my predict always hapen,blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

We can look in to what is actually holding him back and the best course of action to remove the block. There is potential you both are refusing to let go, we just need to make it right this time.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

I am online now and would be glad to look into this with you.

Blessings!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i can give you a straight forward honest answer to anything that you have concerns about call me just need name dobs

over 9 years ago

hello dear thanks for you attentio, when you want Im glad to give you my help with my honest insight, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

honestly No not this time but its not the last time either. You two are like planets in orbit always passing buy one another always attracting and yet again passing. This is a dance you are both destined to do eternally, and while that may have many romantic notion’s to it it still remains frustrating and hopeless. I think it wise to understand the role this man truly plays in your life so that you can then move on and become open to new love. I hope to hear from you soon with much more info about you and your future love. Be blessed.

over 9 years ago

ciao Inese have a great day,I’m sure my insight for you can be really helpful,blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

I can help (: