Touch vs. Being in Touch

over 9 years ago

I am beginning to understand that I am at One with the One, and that as we are all interwoven like white caps in the sea of Spirit, I know that I should be all I need for myself.

My problem is that my body doesn’t believe this and longs for a certain familiar energy to embrace, and needs the awareness of touch. The one I recognize in this life from many other lifetimes is in a public position and I am scoffed at for seeing what I do in this connection. Such is life. But I struggle with the question of reunion and the need for touch. Blessings for any thoughts. Pamela

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Now you say your at one with the “one” and interwoven. However your yearning for a different touch. A different energy. I see your longing for the connection you felt in so many other lifetimes. But your struggling to harness that person that way you have before. and what you regard as something so personal and private now doesn’t seem so private. And you don’t like that. Contact me live and I will help you straighten all this out and shed some understanding on what’s really going on. You yourself think you have pretty good idea of what is happening. but Everything is not as though it seems. There are hidden energies and hidden dangers, along hidden secret love. Nichole Heart.

I wish you clarity,
over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would love to give you a reading about this let me guide you in the right direction to this and many more things.

over 9 years ago

dearest Pamela,my name is marcello I’m an Italian pshychic of 36 years old but with a longer experince, contact me for an hinest reading with deep insight and time frame,blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi . i would love to help u ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Pamela,

Dont let people make you feel bad about the one you want.And there is nothing wrong with a physical touch…we all need and want that sometimes. Lets chat and see what can be done to make this happen.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need