Seeing relatives who have passed?

over 9 years ago

My great aunt claims to see my grandmother (who passed in her 80s in 2005) and another great aunt, Mary, (who I barely knew; she passed when I was a kid in the 1990s) of mine.

She says they come in through the window – mentioned something about a cloud, so maybe they’re whispy like clouds… She said they’re more like shadows than human beings, but she can make out that they’re much younger than when they passed.

She tries talking to them, but neither answer. She said my grandma used to come with a little boy that my Great Aunt did not know, but she hasn’t brought him in a long time.

I’m agnostic… Not certain if my Great Aunt has been dreaming all of this every night for years (seems unlikely), if my Great Aunt’s diabetes are causing her to have hallucinations, or if they are truly visiting.

over 9 years ago

ciao dearest, Im available now for have a chat with you in order to allow a psychic connection into your situation, I can see choice that normal people cant see and explain and have connection with the passed poople that have messages, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see your need for understanding.

It is likely she hasn’t dreamed about them every single night for years. Even a spirit at the point will need rest from traveling back forth so much. However it is likely that she has been visited a number of times. I see there is truth in what she says. I would live to speak to you about whats been go and what it all really means. Of course it does mean something. I also know you have your limits when it comes to these kind of things and this kinda pushing for you. But I would really love to talk to you and look farther in the situation.

Contact me soon :)
Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can give you a very indepth reading about this i specialize in clairvonacy

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i love to help you xxxxx

over 9 years ago

I have a vision of you dear Jennifer

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Jennifer, I have been able to see Spirits since childhood, and there are a few things that do not sound right: The “shadow” aspect, the clouds, the Spirit not responding to her. You may want to take her to the doctor to get her medication checked. Bright Blessings to you and your family.

over 9 years ago

many thanks for your attention dear, hope to hear from you, my insight is always honest you know and into the point, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER