my sister

over 9 years ago

hi ive had loads of problems with my sister over the years,so ive decided to cut ties,however she keeps causing trouble.any advise pls?

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Elsa,

I am online now and would be glad to look into this with you.

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi I would like to read for you only 50 cents a min

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello there i sure can give you reading about this and other things i feel that something else is worrying you

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Honey message me for a free email consultation and from there we can schedule a reading regarding what to do with your sister.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
sweet332's photo

fire angel kris (sweet332)

3 posts

Miss I can help you. there is a ton of negative energy around your sister which is attached to your sister i can help you and go into more detail if you hire me

over 9 years ago

dear Elsa, I want give you an advice, with honesty I see very clear what happen around you, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

I am online now and would be glad to look into this with you.

Blessings!

over 9 years ago
apache2605's photo

Florentina Oprisan (apache2605)

1 post

Hi Elsa! I want to give you some advices. I’m online now and we can talk about your problems.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elsa,

Some self-help homework for you on the topic. Remember nothing will change overnight and you cannot change her but only the way you reponsed to what she says and does.

Book’s name is: PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL It is about managing the people who try to control you. By Lois Grant.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hello dear thanks for give me attention, whn you want Im glad to help you with my honest insight, blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

its not as simple as just cutting her off. The reason why bad keeps and will continue to keep happening to you thru her is because of her. This is a result of a disorder of the mind, either mental, emotional, or even spiritual. She is your kin your blood like it or not your both connected. Learn from your past to gain insight knowledge and power over your future. Both you and your sister are old souls. I hope you would be bold and brave to research this knowledge further by chatting further thru a reading. Be blessed.