Missing wallet emergency

over 9 years ago
hogne's photo

Hogne (hogne)

11 posts

Hi everyone! I’ve come into a little bind.

Im in the capitol doing a spiritual workshop. But yesterday me and my wallet have gone separate ways. Without it i will have troubles getting home, and being away from home without money have more difficulties tagging along.

If anyone would be so kind to help me find my wallet, i will give a 20$ finding fee. I have backtracked my movements and its not in my cousins car or house. Not that i can find. Someone can see where it is and if it is stolen ?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me let me see if i can pick up on this

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Hogne,

I can look at this for you using a method called Horary Astrology meaning the Chart of the Hour.

However first you need to visit me in Live-Chat to set this up together.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

helo dear how are you? contact me, Im in Lost and found, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
sweet332's photo

fire angel kris (sweet332)

3 posts

I can help you if you havent already found it

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

High Level Psychic Medium Remote Viewer! you need a Remote viewer to find lost items contact me and I can Help you find it