Honest Love Reading

over 9 years ago

Im looking for a good and honest person to do a love reading for me. Im wanting someone who can connect with my situation very well. Here lately im just down on life and would like to see whats going on and if I have anything good coming my way anytime soon. My date of birth is October 2,1980. If anyone can pick up on my situation please let me know. Would like to do a reading today. Thanks in advance

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can do this for you i can give you a full love life reading for $45.00 my readings are very indepth and honest

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good after noon. I can give you the adivce your looking for and guidance. I Can tell there is alot going on and you are feeling lost,I also see that there an involovment with another person that is careting this. I can answer all that you want to know in a live reading and the rates are low so call me when your ready.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimi,

I would be glad to look into this for you and I always tell what I am shown.Online now and ready to help you.

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i would love to help u xxxxx

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

If you haven’t been helped or haven’t chose a reader yet. Contact me live today. I see your struggling in a few different areas in your life now. Your just hoping for a break and change which I can see you really need. Your wearing thin and need to know what is next. I have a few things that would better talked about in private so contact me today and I will give you a full life reading along with a love combination reading. 25 minutes for $30.00. I look for ward to speaking to you.

Many blessings,
Nichole Heart
over 9 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Would love to help

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
sweet332's photo

fire angel kris (sweet332)

3 posts

Hi miss i would love to help you.

over 9 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback about the reading im looking to get. So far I still havent found a reader yet. I will keep looking for the reader that feels right to me. Hopefully that will happen soon. Thanks again

over 9 years ago

hello dear, my reading is without sugar coac, I loev tell you always the true becasue for me is important your real happines, blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

Still looking for an honest reader to do a love reading for me if you can connect to my situation.So far no luck!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty 99%acc

over 9 years ago

hello dear thanks for your attention, My reading is without sugarcoac you know and I explain details and info, blessing marcello from italy

over 9 years ago

When it comes to matters of the heart honesty is best and that is what provide . I feel there mat be an issue from the past holding things back. Feel free to contact me and I can help with detailed information to help restore the happiness we all deserve

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation if you could come chat with me and I can get better insight onto this situation. :0)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty