Crows

over 9 years ago

I’ve noticed lately crows crossing my paths. Does this mean anything or just coincidence ?

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

It could just mean its getting warmer and they are coming out of hiding. In myths and history they are often associated with death or bad luck. However in my experience they are most often showing that the universe is about to change for you in some way. So you probably want to keep your eyes open and prepare for some changes in your life.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i would love to help u xxxxx

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Crows usually have a meaning. They usually signify Death, Negativity, Dark shadows and things along those lines. I personally don’t believe in coincidence. I think there is a purpose and a warning in this. If you didn’t feel the small twitch in you stomach. You wouldn’t have posted this question. I know you recently got an eerie type feel. This could be why. Contact me to find out what this all means.

Best of luck,
Nichole Heart
over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a reading i specialize in clairvoyancey

over 9 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Julzy_girl83, crows mean change is coming. One crow means a personal change. Two means a relationship change. Many crows means a big change. Blessings.

over 9 years ago

dearest I see that mean samething, if you want a honest reading with time frame ,chat me, Im sure my I can be really helpful,blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need