compatibility?

over 9 years ago

Hi my name is Steven born July 1 1989. How compatible do you see myself and March 11 1986 being? We seem to have a lot in common and click. Is there a future for us? Thanks.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would love to help you. Come and have a chat and we can discover what this relationship has to offer you.

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings Steven,

Judging from basic astrology I can tell you that you are both very creative and tend to inspire each other, common interests would be entertainment both of you can’t deal with being on idle. There is a spontaneous streak in both of you. However Pieces is more on the passive side of life shying away from conflict tending to be more emotionally all over the place, where as you know what you want and go after it aggressively.

From an energy prospective I can tell you that you are both going after similar goals and you’ve both been through the same types of relations, so yes there is much in common, however I feel there are a few major differences that will be a road block in your progression.

It looks like communication issues will take a toll on this pairing.

If you would like to know more, come chat with me I can give you advise on how to progress.

Blessings,-Erika

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Steve,

As an astrologer I can tell you that Sun Sign alone is not enough to answer that question.

However, I can do a proper compatability providing you are open to have your Birth Chart done and from there even with just the DOB with year of that Pisces person we can see how the two of you may go together.

Please note you will need to come into Live-Chat to organize this.

A proper report will be send to your Bitwine in-box as it will take me time to type up for you.

From you I need to following: Besides your date of Birth with Year, an astrologer needs the actual time of date or evening you are born – example – 6.15 am or 7.00 pm.

The astrologer also requires the exact town or city you are born along with the country. Did you know that there are five Richmonds in the world? – two in Australia alone.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi just picking up on your energy & vibrations it shows to me you are compatible but may tend to have some ups & downs & lately there’s been a bit of distance due to lack of communication contact me back for more detail.

over 9 years ago

Thank you all. I should mention that I’m in New Zealand (Christchurch) and she’s in Australia (Hobart).

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

depends upon how much adjustment you are ready to do.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i can help u xx

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!