Should I give him a chance?

over 9 years ago

I met a great guy by the name of Joshua…he is a scorpio…life path of 8 like mines…do you think we are meant?

over 9 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

I am feeling a lot of strong energy here.Id love to look into this for you. Please contact me and lets talk.

over 9 years ago

hello dear, my name is marcello I’m an italian psychic and I can help you to know better his intention. I can connect with Joshua and read him like a book,chat me now and I explain you with details all I can feel and read, all without sugar,only the true. Blessing Marcello

over 9 years ago

I know I am being chased…

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this and other questions that you may have a have a mini love reading and full one

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

There is a very strong connection between you and Joshua but there’s also along with some mixed emotions and send mixed signals going on to can I have your full name and date of birth and Joshua full name and date of birth

over 9 years ago

yes choloe thomas 8/10/88 and joshua is 11/19/76

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I can offer you a detailed reading as well as detailed numerology report for compatibility.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i can give you a full love reading for 45.00 to see whats going on with you and him

over 9 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear CThomas,

Unless Joshua is unavailable – of course you should give him a change – unless your gut instincts tells you bad news. Always listen to that – never leads you wrong.

By the way if you wish a numerology compatability – we need to do this in live-chat as this board is not meant to replace live readings.

You get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHERA

over 9 years ago

Would love to help (:

over 9 years ago

Joshua is desperate, clingy, and selfish.