Love

over 9 years ago
chick didn't upload a photo

Raylene (chick)

3 posts

Will Nathan and I stay together long term?Will we have kids in the future?

over 9 years ago

hello dear, I have read your message now, chat me because I have a inisght for you, is important you know, blessing marcello from italy

over 9 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Dear join me an d get full powers of vision reading i will tell you each and every thing with time frame.

over 9 years ago

I have the answers you seek and I can tell that you will be very excited about what you hear. Contact me for honesty and accuracy. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Raylene,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see you are looking answers and want an idea of what will happen in your future. That is why I am here. to help you uncover what lies in the future so contact me live and I would love to help you.

May luck be with you,
Nichole Heart
over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi I do feel a very deep connection between you and Nathan but can I have your full name and his also along with date of birth so I can connect deeper to both of your energies to pick up some detail

over 9 years ago

Raylene (chick)

3 posts

My name is Raylene and Nathan birthdate is 07/02/181

over 9 years ago

Raylene (chick)

3 posts

My Birthdate is 16/09/1991

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

Ralyene when you and Nathan first met, there was allot of chemistry and sexual spark between you both! You bot have sahred happier moments in the past to what you both are going through now.

Presently, Nathan seems to be moving forward with his life and distant towards you as though at times you cant help but think he is being cold.

You both need to work out your differences to make the trust in each other stronger and then you maybe together in the long term relationship.

However, I sense Nathan was seeing another woman in the past prior to meeting you.

I hope this gives you some clarity. x

over 9 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .