Will I ever get married and have children?

over 9 years ago

Someone said that they saw a vision of me at 26, with a loving husband, two twin girls and a baby on the way. Can anyone please confirm this for me ?

over 9 years ago

dear rebecca Im marcello an italian psychic from italy,I have help over 673 couples and single women to have her/his desired son and also in Love metter,please chat me now if you have time and Im sure we can see a solution togheter, blessing, marcello

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebecca,

I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading. Please check out my profile and feedback and then lets chat!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

ican surely look into this for you with my honest indepth readings call me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Rebecca,

Hate to say this if this person told you this you need to go back and talk to them. Having another reader viewing this may not able to answer in why they said.

I hope this helps!

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

I am a accurate and Energy psychic. If you need assistance with your Relationship.career,or any issue, I can assist. Everyone has the power to get what they want out of life. Sometimes you just need to let go. I am here for you.xx

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Contact me live and I will let you know what I see. But I get a great strong sense from you and can assure I see nothing but good for you. However, That doesn’t mean it wont be a fight to get it. Allow me the chance to tell you what the future holds and if it is in your favor.

Nichole Heart
over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Can I have your full name and your date of birth