telepathic connection

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

How does one know if they have made a connection to another telepathicly or if they connect through remote viewing or just any connecting…and not just a weird dream? I have described dreams and things with seeing my exs name all the time or other little “signs” . I wasn’t thinking of him at one point really then I had a fairly vivid dream where we felt we were back together.( which I hope and wonder if it could be ) .after that dream I had a few solid weeks of seening his name or other little thing to deal w him everywhere..not paying attention or looking for it and there they are. Almost like something didn’t want me to forget .. One reader says it sounds like I could be remote viewing and connecting to him with out even knowing it and gave me techniques on how to connect on perpous anther said no I haven’t connected to him at all. both my trusted readers I go to regularly but are hard to get in contact with for they are very busy. I know readers can’t comment on other readers visions.. but what are some ways to tell for sure if I’ve actually connected to him or just all weird coincidences. Thank you for any advice…

over 9 years ago

i really understand dearest, chat with me and I explain what to do and move blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i would love to help u xxxxx