confused

over 9 years ago

me and my boyfriend are trying our relationship again after six years i really love him and miss what we shared but….is it really meant this time? worth trying again?cant stand the thought of loosing him and hurting again…

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

inese,

I feel like your gut is telling you something but you need to refer to listen to it. As I see a light around you at all times. This is to me a angel symbol they want you to know they are guiding you towards something better. You have had some ups and downs. Its time to make a change only if your willing to go though it.

“Click here if you need further assistance”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/58650-mizjessica

over 9 years ago

Well hun I feel strongly that you both love eachother but I see there will a time of growth with you both this time will be a make or break time. You both have to gain trust! trust I feel is the biggest thing right now and next would be comfort. feeling comfortable in eachother presences in a romantic way again will be hard after such a long time. It will take time and growing to get past this awkward phase, and I feel that he may want to run away when he feels uncomfortable, but he needs to push through that so that you both can get to a place of happiness, trust and the love you use to have before any issues happened. I see you lasting and being together. I just see it taking time. I am here if you need to talk hun!

over 9 years ago

helllo dear I can explain you what is the right decision to take, mu reading is honest without sugar coach, chat me and I give you all details,blessing,marcello from italy

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

I see there is a deep connection and you truly love him, However there is a lot of things to consider before you decide to dive full throttle in this relationship again. I just want you to have a better understanding of the fullness of what is really happening around you. Contact me live asap. Nichole Heart,

Many blessings.
over 9 years ago

I’m waiting you dearest

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi honey it’s showing to me that there has been a lot of hurt guilt and regret in the past from this relationship and yes it does also show to me psychically I am picking up at this person is your soulmate but there is a bit of blockages around the energy between you and him From keeping it long term in staying connected spiritually emotionally and physically can I have your phone name and date of birth that way I can channeling deeper to your Energy also situation

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Your full name sorry AutoCorrect

over 9 years ago

its tytianna