will it happen?

over 9 years ago

I wanna have a baby but im single im 23 and young….so im not desperate i just think about it alot….bday 5.3.91…....does anyone see it happening soon?

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i would love to help uu xxxxxxx

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
expertlovedoctorpsychic's photo

Sarah Emerson (expertlovedoctorpsychic)

1 post

It will happen for you, but not when you expect it, call me for more info on it, there are some things that you should know.

over 9 years ago

I can see what happen in your destiny reeading dear, contact me

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you the answer to your questions right away . I will give you full accurate insight what the spirit guides show around you and a baby and future on love and much more . Contact me live chat and I will give you accurate details . Blessings -Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

I do dont feel you are ready yet, even though it has been on your mind alot I feel that you still have a atleast 2 years before this occurs. I feel around 25 is when I see you becoming a Mother. There are issues now with relationships or past ones that need to be healed and moved on for there to be a new love or a renewed love to happen! And from there I can see you bearing a child. I am here if you need to talk sweetie!

over 9 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hello, I do feel a child for you but it seems it will come more so when you are focusing on other things. Right now your main focus needs to be getting you personally where you want to be, not just in love in your true path in life also. A child is coming but you have not yet made it to that point just yet. The end of this year holds some changes for you personally also which will help get you on to that path. Contact me if you want a more detailed answer with this though, I’d love to do a reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicbrandie didn't upload a photo

* Psychic Brandie * (psychicbrandie)

6 posts

call me i have some good news for you !!!!

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

I sensing a lot of things around you right now. Including a lot of loneliness and unhappiness. I see there is a lot things going on and your looking for something to make you feel complete. Contact. Its urgent that I speak to you. I want to help uncover the true desires of your heart. Because right now there are too many things going on it. And I get the string sense your unsure of you want in a long term sense.

Please contact me
Nichole Heart.
over 9 years ago
ayesha158 didn't upload a photo

Dr Ayesha (ayesha158)

1 post

hmmm well don’t worry i can see that in your life a new man come call me i wil tell you more in 10 dollar

over 9 years ago

Hi, I can take a look in the free intro chat for you at your birth time if you have it exact time of day we can look at your house placements and see what clues hide in your chart! Come by and see me Esther

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

yes i can answer this very quickly and to the point for you dont hesitate call me

over 9 years ago
byoung31599's photo

Bobbi's Guidance (byoung31599)

2 posts

I can answer your question, fertility is one of my specialties. $2.00 a question! Call me!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

better if you do it now, ur body is guiding you.

over 9 years ago
corey's photo

Nanyanika (corey)

3 posts

Baby is a full responsibility however I do see you having one but not as of now call me so I may read it further for you

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

yes i can answer this for you honest and to the point call me

over 9 years ago

Will my boyfriend and I come back together or is this over for good?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
spiritual_dorothy didn't upload a photo

ღMissDorothy ღ Healing ... (spiritual_dorothy)

1 post

Yes, its going to happen for you & very soon