number 12

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

The number 12 has been coming up a lot to me in the last week or so and strongly standing out to me. What is the signifigance of this number 12?

over 9 years ago

It is considered the most sacred numbers, along with three to seven. The twelve is closely related to the three because its reduction is equivalent to this number (12 = 1 + 2 = 3) and since it is given by the multiplication of 3 by 4. The Twelve indicates the restoration of all original descent ground of a model of cosmic wholeness and harmony. It indicates the end of a cycle completed. The Twelve is the symbol of initiation test key, which allows to pass from one level to a higher plane ordinary, sacred. The Twelve has an esoteric meaning very pronounced as it is associated with physical evidence and mystic who must accomplish the initiate. Once the tests leads to a transformation, as the transition is accomplished on difficult tests, the only ones that lead to a true growth. In many cultures the initiation rites are performed at the age of twelve years, after which they enter into adulthood. blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

Thank you !! So this is a good thing? I have completed a cycle of a lesson learned to be on a higher level?

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amyb this can be a angel number. Which speaks about “keep your thoughts positive about the future, as what you are thinking influences your future. This is a message to keep your faith and hope.”

I Hope this makes sense to you!

Blessings

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo , i will help u ,xxxx

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

SMWHERE you have been facing a triangular situations in life…that means where only two parties must be including you as one,there are unnecessary third party in ur life situations

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

SMWHERE you have been facing a triangular situations in life…that means where only two parties must be including you as one,there are unnecessary third party in ur life situations

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your question and give you the truth what the number 12 keep coming to you. I will tell you what the meaning is what the spirit guides show around you from this number and much more . Contact me for live chat . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

Thank you Marcello, Jessica, and Neel for your responses .. greaty appreciated !!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
monicablue's photo

Spiritual Intuitive Monica (monicablue)

1 post

Twelve is the number of what is completed, which forms a whole, a perfect and harmonious unit. In the ancient civilizations, like Oriental and Judaic, it corresponds to the plenitude, the completion and the integrality of a thing. R. Allendy tells that it expresses the idea that the Universe forms a whole, associated with the idea of differentiation – 10 + 2.

Represent the manifestation of the Trinity to the four corners of the horizon – 3 X 4.

Symbolize the command and the good, and governs the space and the time, that is to say the operation of the Cosmos, from where its designation of cosmic number.

Symbol of material and spiritual food, because of the 12 breads which Jesus Christ broke to the Last Supper, Himself being the Bread of Life.

Number attributed to the government of the world or the cosmos.

It is the creative capacity, and in some religions, it expresses also the Divine Mother.

I help a woman that a number that was following her one time she was scared

Contact me for more info