drugs

over 9 years ago

am I losing my mind or are these people the problem. Is it time for distancing myself

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
readingsbymary's photo

Readings by Mary (readingsbymary)

14 posts

Hello, allow me to give you true insight of what’s going on and help advise you on what should you do and which path you should take to avoid future problems. If you are still intrested start a Chat Session with me.

Many blessings, Mary.

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I sense there is a lot negative energy in your environment and in the people around you. Its starting to take a toll on you. Contact me live and I will tell you the steps you should consider taking.

Many blessings and luck be with you.
Nichole Heart,
over 9 years ago

ciao my friend how are you? my name marcello from Italy and Im a pshychic with longer experience in helpimg people, please allow me in a pvt chat session in order to explain you all details about your situationa nd start to help you. Im not sugar coac,from me only true and honest answer, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi just picking up on your energies and your vibrations into showed To me there’s a lot of things that you need to know regarding the present and the future also but it also show to me that there is a lot of addictions around you that you’re having a hard time trying to cope with please contact me back with your fullname and your date of birth that way i can channeling deeper to your energy into your situation along with some details thank you

over 9 years ago

renny dear thanks for understand my words, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello let me give you a indepth reading to see whats going on with you

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

you need to clear yourself! with Good energy the people that your around are making you unbalanced call me and I can give you the tools!! to use on your self

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi there let me give you a indepth reading about this

over 9 years ago

Would love to help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

be strong and educate your self on the spiritual war fare that exist between all men on earth and all the demons that attach them selves to the host users. open your eyes

over 9 years ago

Hello Renny,

I am so sorry for what you going through I think you should distance yourself I feel that the people that you are talking about is family and they are out of control…

If you would like to talk more about it I will be online tonight.