talking to military guy

over 9 years ago

I am separated from my husband right now and its been tought getting through each day so I made a profile on military cupid hoping to find someone to talk to so I met this guy named harry I dont knoe his birthday but I know hes a cancer hes sweet kind talks to me with honesty likes many of the things I like to do and hes all about serving his country which stands out to me I really like him and he seems to like me too but I want to make sure that his intentions are real and that he wants to progress with me I also want to know if distance will be hard for us being in different states and if we will be married have kids and move forward in our lives or if this is just a period of talking to each other and then we part ways I do love my husband but if im meant to be with harry I want to move in the right direction

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Anissa, I would like to take a session with you. This is like way too much information and it sounds very confusing. Just cause its like your with someone but at the same time you want someone else. That is best suited for you? Sounds like you got to think things though before putting yourself out more. Just saying!

Blessings & further questions has to be contacted to me on via bitwine.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

fraud taking you in trap.beware dear.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, toin me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago

dearest I have read your message now, I suggest to you to open a psychci reading in pvt with me in order to say exatelly what happen, can be a great help, bilieve in my words blessing marcello from italy

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there! I would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation. :)

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can give you a love reading to see whats going on