Vampire?

over 9 years ago

Do you think I should stay away from my friend she really puts a downer on my day. Just speaking to her drains me emotionally. Even if its for five minutes.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Renny,

There is such a thing as an emotional vampire but you can prevent this by learning Psychic Protection.

Go to our free service of News & Articles and I wrote an article on that topic but you will need to scroll back a bit.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

ofcourse..trust your inner voice.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello Renny, I can see that this particular person in draining you in a very spiritual and emotional way, that is a given, but we need to understand why, and If this is something that is being done intentional it is very important to know and understand because we do need to know where we stand with people because were all connected so please feel free to take a quick look at my profile and give me a call! BLessings Silvana

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, toin me in live chat now!