TRUE AND ACCURATE TIME FRAME

over 9 years ago

Id like an exact true time frame for my love life pls

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Dear join me i will tell you accurate and exact time frame fro your love life. Regards

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello gigglez,

I am sorry but in spiritual world will not give you a straight out date when you will find love. Just because everything depends on you. I have been giving out weeks months and years that could happen. But everything happens when its the right time. You may of misguided when you made this post thinking that your going to get a date sorry thats not how it works in spiritual.

In spirit world there is no time. So they cant like give you a straight up time zone you will find love. I believe you need to be patient and allow it to happen natural.

By the way. Welcome to bitwine.

May you be blessed. Further questions you have to contact me.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Time frames come easy to me! Even in the spiritual world! Come see me and I can tell you more. I am fast, honest, truthful and always 100% accurate!

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

2 months to find love.

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, toin me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago

ciao my frined I bilieve in sacred geometry time frame, Im really accurated and my time frame are always into the point, blessing marcello