Will I have a new partner

over 9 years ago

Will I have a new partner in my life or stay as I am

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for good Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

ofcourse you will have one.just learn to be on the wiser side.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Victoria,

I feel you like unbalance when it comes to love this because you at times forget about yourself and be kind to yourself. Show another that your gentle and you do have a heart towards happiness in your own self. Till you are positive in your life. You wont get a partner. You have to shine to get the man.

I hope this helps! Contact me for further questions. Or even get a free prayer only if you contact me.

Blessings

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and look into your love for the future and see when this person is coming into your life .Accurate insight and details . Come in a receive your love reading and much more what is ahead in your life on all levels . Blessings -Marva .Lee

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and look into your love for the future and see when this person is coming into your life .Accurate insight and details . Come in a receive your love reading and much more what is ahead in your life on all levels . Blessings -Marva .Lee

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Victoria,

Stay as you are is actually a choice. For example I chose for myself not to bother going out looking for a new partner.

So if you question is actually new romance – I am positive yes there will be a new partner for you but the only question becomes when?

We could like at this in Live-Chat doing a reading on new romance – so within the next 6 months.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i will help u xxxx

over 9 years ago

hello victoria, I see a man from youir country that still waiting for you, you are nearest to met him blessing

marcello