i know to let go and have but will always wanted 2nd chance

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Wondering if ever J Aries 1981 will ever cross my path again to explain or apologise and if so will it be in the next few months or years away or never? My details 6/3/1975 I guess no matter what I always wanted to have the conversation we never got to have and yes I made mistakes as well….now would have like to have had my choice fairly without outside influence. Thanks if can help :-)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am a believer in second chances…lets see what needs to be done and get started on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi I can tell you everything that you need to know. about the two of you and past,present and future. I will also give you insight on other matters. Call me and We talk about all of this in a detail reading.

over 9 years ago

ciao dear im ready for you, im sure I can give you a great help, not sugar coah only the true

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi there

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Just waiting on transfer to my PayPal to complete then can jump on chat. :-)

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

I feel you need to contact him and it will be smooth sailing from there.