Lost wedding ring

over 9 years ago

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone can help in locating my husbands wedding ring. He is the one who has lost it and presumed it to be somewhere around the house. He thought it will turn up but it hasn’t and we move in about a week so now I am fretting as it has been missing for over a mth. He usually takes it off with a bangle before work (farming). The bangle has been located but the ring was not with it. Anyone have any ideas- it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

over 9 years ago

hello dear Im an expert in lost and found, conatct me as you can, I can help you,

regards

marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marcie,

I can assist you find your husband’s wedding ring through a method called Horary Astrology.

It is a good method for yes/no type question plus finding lost items which include animals.

However first you will need to visit me in Live-Chat in order to accept the charge of $15.

I have to put up a chart and study it before I write the answer into your In-Box here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER