true love

over 9 years ago

My dob is 7/11/ 92 when will i find the man of my dreams that will respect,love and be proud to have me? i would love to me a guy who has the same view of things as me and who gives 100 to the relationship.im tired of just being the one that gives everythin

over 9 years ago

If you want an honest and accurate love reading, I am online and available. I have over 15 years experience and specialize in love. Many blessings and hope to hear from you.

over 9 years ago

Hello Moriah, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) First 3minutes are free!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello, please contact me live i would like to help and guide you through you current situation i am a true gifted psychic and i will be able to connect and look into everything you need to know. i will give you the peace of mind you deserve and the best advice i have in my power to give.

over 9 years ago
carollovepsychic_ didn't upload a photo

☪ Carol Ross ☪ (carollovepsychic_)

2 posts

I am seeing and sensing a lot of good things coming your way in this aspect of your life dear! If you want truth and accuracy please give me a call. I get straight to the point and give honest answers :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty