Job/relationship advice

over 9 years ago

I feel very unhappy in my life, but especially in my job. I feel like I’m capable and have been made for some much more. I’m not living this life to the fullest, but I don’t know how to find the right path. I’m ready to be happy, to be with my husband, to be financially stable. I’m ready to live the life that was created for me not the one I’ve created because I know the version that Ive created is not the right one. When will I start to see some progress? When will I be in the right place, the right job, the right man, the right house, etc?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Nikole,

I just wrote something about this really today. This is can help you change the way your thinking and even seeing if you “believe in it”. Read this “Weekly Reading”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/113231 I just posted it for today for anyone to read it and share it.

If you think this helps you please let me know. Blessed you

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello it seems like your ready for something new, a change I can help you in a reading with just a little more information I can help you find your answers there’s a lot coming your way soon you just need to set your self on the right path. I can help you find peace and balance

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello I can help you in a live reading with just a little more information I can help you find peace and balance

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

Hello i have read your issues and you are meant to be guided in the right direction please chat with me would love to talk with you