can't stop thinking about her

over 9 years ago

I work with this girl that I have liked for a while. Last year I told her how I feel about her. We had a friendship at work. We started hugging each other and then she would kiss me on the lips. When I told her I would like to meet her outside of work she would say yea but when the time to meet up she called me and told me she thought about it and wanted to just be friends. I got mad because she was sending me mixed signals. I stopped talking to her for about 2 months because I was mad at her. Then I had dreams about her two nights in a row and I told her that I loved her and she told me that she loved me too. A week later I started to talk to her again and the first day we talked she hugged and kissed me. After the dreams my feelings for her grew stronger and I believe that I love her but she is doing the same stuff all over again. She hugging me again, I think she likes me but is holding back. I would like to know if I should still go after her. I can’t stop thinking about her.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Chris,

I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading. But I will tell you now it feels like she is playing games with you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I think you might be searching for a mother figure.

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello Chris,

I feel she is unsure of her feelings and she sees your potential but something is holding her back from seeing you as an outside of work partner. On one hand she is toying with your emotions, on the other shes trying to gauge her own feelings for you.

If you would like to do a reading about her I’m here and providing her name and date of birth would help me channel in to her true intentions, and I will tell you if its worth it to persist on your feelings.

Blessed be, Erika

over 9 years ago

I agree with Robin Bluedragon. I think she has a boyfriend. When the time comes close for you to meet with her, she suddenly can’t have that happen…of course not, she already has a relationship..you are just in the wings my friend.

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear…i can understand what u r going through and can also tell why this is happening.please contact to have a focused reading.love

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

All good points here, dear, but without really hearing about what you two discuss, its hard to pinpoint with accuracy.

One thing is for certain, she is holding back for her own reasons. I don’t think its so much a game, as she is worried about how it would look if anyone saw you two together. Major insecurities this chick.

Remember to not waste your feelings on others that have no regards for yours! Life has a different destiny for both of you, but i feel some real unfinished business there.

hope this helps…

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Shes not sure how she feels about yet one part of her has feelings for you while one part is confused of what shes feeling in can also be because of other issues shes having right. IF you would like to join me in a reading that would be great!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello im advisor avea I am a gifted psychic with many years of experience I have dealt with many people around the world I see into the past present and future, I would like to interest you into my services. Guaranteed satisfaction and you will be amazed for whats in store.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Take it one day at a time. She sees you as a friend which means her energy is open , however, she is not ready to take it to the next level. I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live . Blessings

over 9 years ago

hello dear hope you are doing well,I have a feel taht maybe is important you know call me when you have time, im sure, i can really help you

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Chris,

I can help bring you and her together. Lets chat and see what needs to be done to push her past this bump in the road.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

ciao dear, you dont need to thiink of her, I feel samething..and Im n t sugar coach. contact me as you can

blessing

marcello

over 9 years ago
doctor1 didn't upload a photo

Dr Asif Kamal (doctor1)

2 posts

Hi, your name is not a perfect match with you date of birth. Please cantact me as soon as possible.thanks