How much effort should you put in, in finding a romantic partner?

over 9 years ago

They say that a soulmate is someone who comes into your life when you least expect it but it will be wonderful yada yada. You won’t have to put in any effort to find them and to woo them because it will be effortless. However, they won’t come into your life until the time is right. No matter how hard you look you won’t find them because you’re simply not at the stage you need to be.

Then you look at the real world where to find a romantic partner, it’s a numbers game the more you date the more likely you will find them.

My question is then, how much effort do you put into finding that person? And why?

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The more people you meet the more you network with just about anything. How many people meet their mates through friends, family, co-workers, so no you’re not going to find someone if you’re sitting at home and not socializing. From the moment I first dated at 18 just about every guy I dated I met through someone else.

What you’re talking about woo, and effortless is when you’ve grown and developed emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and have a pretty good idea of what you really want in your life, and not how to handle yourself in a relationship. You’ve done your inner work and usually can navigate your way between negative and healthy relationships and what are best for you versus just being with someone because you want to avoid being alone or trying to get over someone else.

The person who is right might not be the person that’s all about sex, self gratification, money, greed, power,control, and manipulation. So it is really where you’re at in your development and what you put out there you usually get right back. Such as if you are dating the same kind of person over and over again but with a different story line and issues, ask yourself why you keep drawing yourself to that kind of person. So yes you have to have a good sense of self awareness, emotional awareness, mental awareness, and social awareness. If you don’t grow and develop of course you draw the same place you are and learning the lessons you need to in the moment.

This is why I get concerned when people are looking for their soul mate. If you’re always looking for thee “Soulmate” means you are always looking out there even when you’re with a person and not learning your life lessons. What if you were already with your soul mate, but you keep looking out there for one.

There is no perfect relationship out there. It can become easier by growing and developing and learning what you need too by having a healthy relationship.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Neutral,

Part of the problem here is that you are confusing soulmate with romantic partnership.

Not the same thing.

Also you get more than one soulmate in life.

I wrote an article on the subject about year ago in two parts under News & Articles. It is currently on Pg 11.

Personally I believe we you chase something too much to run the opposite way – in other words perhaps???? you are coming across to others too intense which causes them to avoid you?

Just a thought.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

So that’s pretty much why people should stop asking psychics about when they’re going to meet their loves. Its all about bettering yourself and opening your eyes to what’s out there!

Soulmates are meant to not be permanent. The love people are looking for is actually something they build with someone who cares about them rather than a soulmate type of love

over 9 years ago

805 posts

Like Esther said, you have karmic relationships, soul mates, twin flames. If you’re at the level of a romantic relationship and expect to skip the in between of growing and developing and get the twin flame union I’m not sure you will exactly get there or last.

There are many dynamics involved in a relationship. Yes two people can be together long term and fight like cat’s and dog’s. Two people can agree upon anything whether it is healthy or unhealthy.

Psychics don’t make your choice who you remain the rest of your life with. It all depends on what you learn about yourself and the other person. Relationship are never easy. Psychics can only look at the present relationship or probable outcome. Maybe look at Akashic records, channel, clairvoyantly see certain information. A lot of it does have to do with you interacting and learning. Law of attraction works, but you still have to do the leg work as with a job you have to network, or study, or train.

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

hello i have read your question and would like to tell you that a soul mate is a permanent partner and you are meant to find your i would really like to speak with you about what you are meant to have in like chat with me

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Neutral its not all about bettering your self and opening your eyes to what’s out there. It is my belief your true soul mate will love you unconditionally faults and all. When you find the right person you can give love to unconditionally it will be a permanent relationship it will work out better then you expect. You will know when you have found your soul mate when its meant to be. You need to work on your self and change your attitude about relationships. Not every one is out to hurt you or abuse you. What you put out there you attract. Remember that. Its up to you to turn things around for the better in your life. Don’t be so negative. Negative attracts negative, positive attracts positive. Good luck.

Love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I don’t know if there is an exact science to finding your soulmate, as even in all the years we have existed on this sphere, evolution and all, has there been a perfect solution?

Rely on what you know about YOU. What are your issues, or faults? What are your deepest desires? If you seek those things, you are more likely to attract a person with similar interests to yours. Passion attracts passion, and passion adheres to similar passion.

Step one in any train of success starts with this premise. Who are you and what are you ready to do for yourself in your life to find a love of self? Then? soulmates, twinflames, and like minded beings enter your circle of opportunities.

Pick up a mirror and smile! happy days ahead.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I dont believe we have just ONE soulmate…it wouldnt make any sense. What if the person was born too soon or too late,making them too young or too old? What if they were born somewhere you might never go?

I believe you are putting too much emphasis on meeting the ‘perfect’ person. Youre trying too hard. Better to wait for them to come to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I dont believe we have just ONE soulmate…it wouldnt make any sense. What if the person was born too soon or too late,making them too young or too old? What if they were born somewhere you might never go?

I believe you are putting too much emphasis on meeting the ‘perfect’ person. Youre trying too hard. Better to wait for them to come to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

I don’t know about soul mate but yes we all do want to find someone special to love us and fulfil us emotionally which is what you are looking for but are mentally frustrated in not finding your love.

Sometimes when we hold onto a thought a or a belief we become fixated to it that we overlook the wealth of blessings surrounding us because you are too blinkered to see love.

Soul mate is a subjective word which has different meaning and value to each individual dependent on their own created or adopted belief system. Looking at life or love in fixed way can put someone in disadvantage.

If you like consultation then please do not hesitate to contact me

over 9 years ago

805 posts

I have to agree Robin there are soul mates that are my best friends and one is 20 years older than me and one is 20 years younger than me. It’s quite interesting to find we all arrive at different times, and have different roles and parts to play.

When I look back on all the people that have been in my life that were partners they were all there at different levels and to teach different things. I know even when I’ve worked with the elderly some were married for decades others gave up and were heart broken after their first love. We all have different paths on this earth and not one is the same. Our grand parents probably never even knew what a twin flame or twin soul was, they just loved through the bumps and rides and came out of it together.

We commercial this like a fashion statement. It’s not something we can order up. We are right where we are experiencing what we are in the moment for a reason. I’ve seen so many people with two or more people on their agenda and still looking out there. lol You can miss the right person just because you’re looking for the “Soul-mate”. Let go of the “Hype” hold on to the Hope of being with someone that loves you uncondtionally and with respect.

over 9 years ago

The person that you are meant to be with will not at all be what you imagined. Sometimes it is someone you would not even expect. You have to be open to someone who does not fit your idea of soul mate. Then you will find them (:

over 9 years ago

Lol so in effect try to open at all times and just keep dating and you’ll eventually hit someone who you’ll get along with and although they might not be the ‘soulmate’ we expect, it should be good enough and that’s the romantic relationship you should keep. So soulmate or not, we should keep loving someone unconditionally. Someone who isn’t a soulmate can also love you unconditionally too.

That’s pretty much what I get out of this conversation. So at the end of the day, soulmates are overrated just look for someone who loves you unconditionally.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

well dear i can help u on soulmate connections and twin flame.pls come for a audio chat