Feelings

over 10 years ago

Can you please tell me what it means to have a warm feeling in your back.I was at work one night it was getting cold but I had this warm feeling but the rest of me was cold was it my angel or someone else.

over 10 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings,

A warm sensation on your back can mean a multitude of possibilities, it can be an outer entity attempting to communicate or comfort you (Guardian Angel, Someone who has past away in your life).

It can also be a subconscious warning and alert that one of your chakra’s is picking up.

If you have been feeling pressure or confusion recently something in your energy may be misaligned. In order to get more in-depth I would have to evaluate your spirit and see what it’s trying to tell you.

Hope that helps, if you ever need to talk I’m here.

Blessings and Warmth, -Erika

over 10 years ago

There has been pressure and confusion regards to work and a male

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 10 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

ciao belinda and thanks for your attention,I’m marcello from Italy,please allow with a psychic connection in oerder to see what happen around yiu,no sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

To me it means your heart is not in the right place. . That is the opposite of the heart chakra protruding outward..Instead its pushing back. Lets find out why and fix this..contact me.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

yes i feel there is a presence around you and will tell you exactly who it is contact me for further information

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Their are many ways to know when your angel or good spirit is around u Please feel free to join me in for a chat! Hope to hear from you soon! Ty &gb

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

its a dead relative

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need