Am I wasting my time with him?

over 9 years ago
fightorflight22 didn't upload a photo

fightorflight22

2 posts

About 8 months ago I broke free of a 6 year relationship. About 3 years ago, I was on a break from that relationship and started dating someone else (let’s call him J). It was brief, and I was still in love with my now-ex so we became friends instead. I went back to my ex. Now, 3 years later, I had another romantic encounter with J. It was…powerful. But I’m not sure if I’m wasting my time because he’s not making much of an effort to date me ( when we dated 3 years ago he was MUCH more responsive). I know he feels the connection too, but maybe he’s not in a place to have a relationship? Or just doesn’t want one with me? I have no idea. I’m over my ex but I’m still pretty hurt so I don’t want to put myself out there for fear of getting hurt again. And I also appreciate J’s friendship so I don’t want to lose that.

Am I wasting my time thinking about the possibility of him and I? I’ve dated other guys since my break-up but I can’t stop thinking about J! He’s the only one I’ve felt a real connection with. Please don’t sugar coat anything. There are hundreds of psychics on this board and I don’t know who to choose! Help :)

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Hi there. My name is Shannon. I specialize in love and relationships. My advice to you is to go with your instinct. If you felt a stronger connection with J, then most likely you and him are connected spiritually. If you would like to chat with me for more advice, feel free to do so.

Best Regards, Shannon
over 9 years ago
audreystevens922's photo

Psychic Audrey Stevens (audreystevens922)

1 post

hello dear, I picked up on your whole situation and there’s a lot you need to be advised on, I do not sugar coat I will tell you what you need to know, I want to help you. I’m online chat with me ;)

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

Hello i would love to read for you i do not sugar coat things please call and i will tell you the right path to take

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings,

I’ll get right into what I can sense through your vibrations. What I feel here is definitely a Twin Flame connection, which has it’s pro’s and con’s of course. When you and J are together it’s intense, both of you so intertwined and connected. Just as you and him get comfortable though I feel large obstacles, distractions and other people coming from both of you to pull you apart.

I am an honest reader, so I have to tell you that he is in a rut right now and deals always wanting to escape reality I feel him entering a choosing stage in his life his energy is bordering on commitment and family, and the possibility of playing the field a few more years.

He feels a connection with you, is psychically and mentally attracted and often thinks of you, be he doesn’t trust you…It could be gossip about you or something he feels, it’s hard to say but he has fears in general about trust.

He isn’t actually emotionally ready to put the effort you desire, but I still feel this relationship having opportunities coming up shortly to re connect and find a compromise.

Without Names and Birthdays that what I can gather, I hope this helps if you have more questions I’m here to talk and give you honest advice.

Blessings & Warmth, Erika

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.