will I ever find love?

over 9 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

Will I meet someone new in love life soon who will actually want to be with me? my dob is Sep 30 1994 (female)

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

I can feel alot of good coming your way chat with me now i do not sugar coat and i would like to speak with you

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for good Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Yes you are at the end of a karmic cycle and things will be changing for you soon. It may involve travel and expressing more of your fertile feminine qualities.

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

Wonder 99 you dont really need to worry about a relationships.

over 9 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

Thanks everyone. On what basis do you say that ConsultBrit?

over 9 years ago
carollovepsychic_ didn't upload a photo

☪ Carol Ross ☪ (carollovepsychic_)

2 posts

I am sensing a lot of positive energy coming your way and lots of doors of oppertunitys coming your way also in Love! Please call would love to read for you. :)

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago

Ciao dear I’m an italian psychic ,My recommendation is to allow me to open a psychic reading for you to determine what is upon coming for you in the near future and to give a bit of advice on how to face any challenges and how to reach your goals and attract positive energy in your future. Psychic reading will also guide me on type of love spells that would be best for your situation specialize in Reunting Lost Loves/Broken Relationship and Uniting people to True Love,love spells are cast to restore broken relationship and to attract true love. Blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me so i can get better insight onto your situation. :0)