My love

over 9 years ago
shann5315 didn't upload a photo

Shannen Keeley Bairstow (shann5315)

11 posts

Hi there,

I have a close friend of 5 years and he is in a bad place at the moment.

I had lost contact with him for 2 years and have recently became in contact with him again, I have been spending time with him and his parents and we just want him to be home, healthy and happy.

I have loved him for as long as I can remember and I have recently come to the conclusion of my feelings for him and how long I have felt them. He has also been in live with me at some stage and we have had a few discussions about our feelings towards each other, however he does not uderstand his feelings at the moment and he believes that he could be on live with me but just not understand it.

His family and I want answers to when he is going to be home and to whether there is going to be any sort of future between us.

We just really want some answers. I will take any help I can get!!!!!

Please help!!!!

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The best thing you can do is accept where he’s at emotionally and mentally, as well as if you have a way of communicating making it a safe place. He’s not going to come back until he feels a certain way of security, that people won’t judge him, attack him, or invalidate what he’s going through. You may not understand or your parents, it is about the way he perceives the world, the people in his life and himself. It’s kind of like being a turtle and pulling inside of your shell. This is about his self worth and whether he is deserving of being happy and healthy. Other people play a part in cause and effect. So he wouldn’t be pulling back so much if he wasn’t trying to avoid pain and suffering. So this is what he is figuring out in himself being confused and what to do with his life. This is a hard place and sometimes you just have to allow people to figure things out on there own. Give them time to heal. I know people want to help, but sometimes it’s not the kind of help he may feel he needs. All you can do is be an emotional support when you communicate with him and allow him to feel and experience what he needs too.

over 9 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Join me. And get power full vision reading my readings my be satisfied you and i will tell you his inside and what he want now. Join me at present i am on low rate. Regards….....!

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

im the master of the love spell, I cast my spell for every situation and bilieve in me always have the effect desire.