Bad people in your life

over 9 years ago

I am desperate and full of anxiety because of 1 bad person in my life. The worse this person is, the kinder I am. It’s eating away at me. It’s killing me. Can anyone suggest or see anything that will help end this pain and torture? God bless all

over 9 years ago

I know your feeling. i am so sorry.

over 9 years ago

I don’t ever like to imagine that someone could have enough power that I could hate them. I don’t want to waste my energy by putting it towards hate. But I can’t help my self. I have no choice but to have this person in my life and I need to know if it will get better or if anything will happen by a blessing to remove this person from my life and the lives of the ones I love permanently . Thank you for your sympathy. It helps knowing someone else understands these feelings

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Avoid them unless No choice…..don’t let them get to you like i did…be you and as advice given to me if you have mutual people between you say nothing…i did and they did say stuff about me and put others in the middle of it…and now thed one that said something is being given the same treatment they gave me….take thbe high road and don’t think twice about it…don’t have to like them…but everyone can be civil and respectful….good karma for you then. Let them dig their own grave in their negative. :-)

over 9 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

i am feeling very stronge engery. com talk in chat if you want to know more

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

People come into our lives for a reason and when they have served their purpose they go away. However, when we have a free will of choice sometimes people do not go away if we are attached to them. The question you need to be asking yourself, are you ready to let them go if this how you feel? for further details come to private, thank you.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree that you may have to make the choice to leave them behind and move forward with your life. The question: Is this about you learning to stand up for your own truth. Setting boundaries and standing up for what you believe in. This is a toxic person and a bully. Sometimes standing up to a bully teaches them they have no power or control over you. In the end they may respect you more for not allowing them to harm you because you had love and respect for you.

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello I can help you in a live reading with just a little more information I can help you find peace and balance

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

you are meant to be happy in love and i can pick up alot of confusion chat with me i feel its important that we talk i can help