I dont Know what to do or what this means

over 9 years ago
sera123 didn't upload a photo

S L C (sera123)

2 posts

i have a friend who when i met i was drawn to him by a familiarity in his eyes and could feel that id met him for an important purpose. we became good friends almost instantly and stayed that way for nearly a year, I broke up with my partner (father of my children) and suddenly my friend is interested in a romantic relationship and said he had always felt drawn to me also… I panicked because i didn’t want hurt him or have him in the middle of drama so i decided to try and fix things with the father of my children. Its been two months and i love my babies dad (not in love though) but i cant get my friend out of my mind i think about him constantly and even dream of him most nights. im scared that hes a soul mate that ive pushed away. What are the thoughts on this situation. Im sooo confused about what this means ive never felt a connection like this before

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

If you would like to send me your name and birthday and also his it would be my pleasure to tell you if you have a past life connection or what is binding your spirits. Past life connections are my specialty. Many blessings, Rena…

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

Hello I have read your Problem and i do have the answers i do not sugar coat my reading will be very straight forward chat with me now i am live i feel it is important that i speak with you

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

you have had an awakening moment, you where are in love with someone else but want to do the morally right choice by your children which is to be respected. You grown out of love with your husband for long time now but seem him like a friend and father of your children as opposed to a lover.

There is allot more i can say on this, but I cant make your life decisions for you or tell you what to do but I can certainly look into your future with each options but path you choose to follow is your choice. All readings are private and confidential.

Please do contact me and unburden your emotions to me, a problem shared is problem half solved. god bless x

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi there.there’s a lot of topics to touch on I can feel your confusion there’s a lot of mix emotions you deeply care for your friend n you still care for the father of your children I can help you in a live reading with just a little more information I can help you find the answer to your questions

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

i have read your issue before and i feel that it is meant we have crossed paths again there is alot i feel for your life please chat with me and i will tell you what you need to know