My love

over 9 years ago
shann5315 didn't upload a photo

Shannen Keeley Bairstow (shann5315)

11 posts

Hi there, my name is Shannen, I am in love with a long term friend of mine of 5 years. I have loved him this whole time just didn’t realise. He is in a bad place at the moment and I am wondering whether he will be getting better or coming home healthy and we’ll anytime soon preferably this year. I miss him so much and just want to spend time with him and his family.

over 9 years ago
shann5315 didn't upload a photo

Shannen Keeley Bairstow (shann5315)

11 posts

We have such chemistry, his family and family friends love me, he is unsure of whether he loves me as he was in love with me at some stage, but he got a little annoyed because his mum thinks he can just fall in live with me all over again and that he may be in love with me but not understand as he has never really felt proper love before. We have so many laughs and he has already started talking about wanting to be with me and knows that we can work as we have had very strong feelings towards each other for the 5 years of knowing each other. He has tarted talking about wedding vows an setting married to me, but I don’t want to jinx anything because I can see myself with him and getting married to him, I would absolutely live to spend the rest of my life with him!! Please HELP!!!

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

As you pointed out his mom is influencing the situation and he seems to be in fear of love. At the same time he has to get past the fears and see things from a more positive perspective.

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I be happy to help and advise you on this very imported matter. Call me and I will tell you all that you need.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

I would love to talk to you about this situation. I see good things.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I cna help you on all of your love questions and much more . I will give you full accurate insight what the spirit guides around you and him and his health and much more . Contact me -live chat . You won,t regret it . I will give you the truth . Blessings – Marva .lee

over 9 years ago

hello dear I m the master of love spell, I really can give you a big hekp, call me when you have time and I explain what to do

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello I can help you in a live reading with just a little more information I can help you find peace and balance and harmony in any subject in your life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello im advisor avea I am a gifted psychic with many years of experience I have dealt with many people around the world I see into the past present and future, I would like to interest you into my services. Guaranteed satisfaction and you will be amazed for whats in store.