other half.

over 10 years ago
nikriot didn't upload a photo

Nicole (nikriot)

4 posts

My gf and I broke up last month and this has been extremely hard. She is the love of my life but won’t let me back in. She broke up with me because I put up walls and was cold because I was scared due to never feeling the way I felt before. It was amazing, those feelings. but she thought I really didn’t care due to my detached behavior. I don’t know what to do. I’ve sent flowers, among other things. She says she misses me but she seems like she’s convincing herself that this is the best choice for her. I don’t know what’s going through her head. I hate this situation. Why is she doing this? :( we have such a connection.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 10 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am available now and can give you some accurate insight in to this situation.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

When you break someone’s heart it takes time for them to heal and open up their heart again.

This person is protecting themselves from getting hurt again by you. Actions speak louder than words and sometimes you have to just let go and give them time to heal and then go back and talk to them when they’re ready.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

When you break someone’s heart it takes time for them to heal and open up their heart again.

This person is protecting themselves from getting hurt again by you. Actions speak louder than words and sometimes you have to just let go and give them time to heal and then go back and talk to them when they’re ready.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and for her to trust you again and take you back . Many years of reading and helping situation like this around reuniting love and relationship . Come in and I can help you right away Live chat . Blessings . Marva .Lee

over 10 years ago

hello dear friend Im the master of love spell, with my spell you can find your love and have him for ever, conatct me if you really need help

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

Have you taken the walls down? Have you shown her proof of this?

over 10 years ago
nikriot didn't upload a photo

Nicole (nikriot)

4 posts

Yes I have but it doesn’t seem to matter.

over 10 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

poor communication created misunderstanding at the time which you now realised.

secondly when we have fears or get hurt by other actions then we in order to protect of ourselves because feels as opposed to exploring the unknown.

You want my assistance then please contact me it be my pleasure.

over 10 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi there it seem like you really care those walls that you put up where a way to protect your heart wile trying to protect your self and trying to understand these new feels it made it seam like you where trying pushing her away… I can help you in a live reading with just a little more information on the both of you I can help you find your answers

over 10 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

Chat with me and i will tell you the right path to tak in your life to get out of the way you feel

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your love life and break – up , and if she will be back , I will tell you what the spirit guides show around you and her . I will give you the truth and help . Accurate details .Please come in and receive your answers and help . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your love life and break – up , and if she will be back , I will tell you what the spirit guides show around you and her . I will give you the truth and help . Accurate details .Please come in and receive your answers and help . Blessings – Marva.Lee