WHAT HAPPEN

over 9 years ago

Recently I had a friend and everything was good ,had fun when we were together . He went on vacation ,when he came back everything went south of the border. Now he does not contact me.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Aurea,

You need to take time for you. Not worry about what is going though his mind. I feel like this has to do with his personal views. Nothing to do with you. Do not take this seriously. Or stress about it. As it will bring negative forces on you. Think positive be happy that you are who you are.

Further questions has to be contact for a private one on one session.

Take this time think about you. Not about him. If you need a meditation or a prayer for free. CONTACT ME. As will send them to you soon as possible.

BLESSINGS

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on you and your friend . I will give you the truth what happen around you and him . Many years of reading issues like this around relations . Contact me _Live chat I know I can help you and see what happen . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

hello my friend that happen because him has hear samething that dont like about you,contact me and I tell you the details

over 9 years ago

Often times when one has done something they shouldn’t, they don’t want to be around someone who believes in them..it makes them feel MORE guilty.

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium