Last time before I give up on love

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I am really ready to give up on love completely. I am going to give online dating one more chance. I tried it before for months but nothing ever worked and no one ever talked to me. I’m wondering when I do online dating again will I find a soulmate or no? I just want to be happy. I don’t want to be with my ex anymore b/c he broke my heart. Sitting here crying of loneliness :’(

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Honey don’t cry. Message me and I’ll tell you what I see. I’m going to help you

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I feel you will find love in three months. Don’t give up. But more importantly give your self time to heal from the relationship you have just came out of. Don’t cry better times are coming for you. Just be positive by keeping your thoughts positive.

I have drawn you a Angel card and got the ten of air she means the end of a difficult situation. e.g your relationship. Embrace the change and expect things to get better now. The second card I drew out of the deck is the king of fire he means focus focus focus. Focus on your dreams don’t give up hope. Full steam ahead, Devote your time and energy to the task at hand. He also represents a man that that is a natural born leader with great charisma, charm and flair. Often he is the head of a business or organization that allows him to be innovative and accomplish great things. He is creative, idealistic, ambitious, influential, motivational, professional and theatrical. He sounds like a nice man coming your way. But you must stay focused on what you want and stay positive don’t settle for second best. The third angel card I pulled out is the hermit card which means spend time in quiet, take time to heal, this card means to spend some time on your own. Learn to feel comfortable in your own company after all there’s a difference between being alone and being lonely. Don’t feel lonely or sad enjoy this time alone because some one special will come in to your life in around three months. You haven’t long to wait. Hope I have helped with my free reading in some way.

Love and light msdelight.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Love is what you need to hang on too, because love heals the soul. Love is the key to just about everything in your life.

Become the essence of love. Open up your heart to love. Lust, fear, unworthiness, this is nothing to do with love. Love is not based in fear. Focus on love instead of the negative aspects of the world.

It is just your perception and belief about love that holds you back.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

i am feeling really strong engery. if you would like to know more come talk in chat

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away it,s a lot of loneliness around you . But come in and let me read you when the right love will come in . I know I can help you to draw soul mate to you .On Line Now . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello Toree, don’t be lonely sweetheart. I can have a look and see what will come of the online dating. I’m currently doing 15 minutes in chat for $10 – check out my profile <3 xx>

over 9 years ago

hello toree welcome , is better if you call in pvt for have a connectiona and Im sure you can feel much better

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing