heartbroken

over 9 years ago
bruced's photo

BruceD (bruced)

7 posts

why are you peeps even bothering to answer some one who posted two months ago its not like they will be back to read this why waste yur time its obvious shes back with him or she would of replied here?

cheers

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I no you must feel like cheated out of the deal giving your heart out like hat lets see whnast goin on and if there is something good for you in the future and when he will contack

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

No offense to anyone else’s opinions and insights, but I don’t know if either of those who disagreed about a TF connection are in TF relationships in Union. I am. Even if this relationship was just training, I feel the longing in your heart and I know that only those with a TF incarnate here feel that strong of a pull. We often misplace this desire onto soulmates in the process of finding ourselves. I feel you are soul family, you are like us. I invite you to connect with us, in the 3D and the 5D – and send love and light to you until we connect again, this life or another. Blessings to All!

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Soul connections arent always the “soulmate”... understand that you have learned how to love more deeply and try to get past the pain of your personal growth here. know, love will come to you again.. bless you!