Things are going to be hard, but they will be ok

over 9 years ago

I know not why I feel compelled to write here, but I do know that all I really have to do here is open the page and I can feel some very supportive energy. I am not asking anything. I simply want to thank everyone who has answered me in the past, and those who have simply acknowledged that they jear me and get me, those who wished me well in here. I had asked many times about a man (long distance), I always kept thinking I screwed things up. I have felt like there was someone else, even a a few someone else’s , over the last year or so, but a couple of weeks ago, I felt a familiar sting in my chest. He has met one who is occupying his heart now, and he finally has let me go. I am angry sometimes, sad at others, both at times, too. I did it this way: I left him a message saying if he was on messenger for anyone other than me, to please turn the light off on my end, because I dont want to see him online for anyone else. Within a few minutes, the l;ight was off. It hasnt even been 24 hours yet, so I need to quit making things worse on myself by blaming myself and beating myself up for feeling crazy right now. I know there are so many others out there struggling with the same thing, maybe someone reading this message right now. I want to say, if you dont feel it from him, or her, flee it. I wish there was a magic switch I could flip to stop the pain and confusion in myself and in others too. I wish there was something to say or do to speed up the process. It is just that, a process. It started with asking myself if I were willing to spend yet another year with a battle going on in myself. The answer is no, and I gave the man a non-confrontational easy way out by not requiring an answer, but just to turn off the light if what I think is true actually is true. I dont know, maybe my experience will help someone. Thank you all for being here.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Hi

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello, I would like to interest you in my services I am a well experienced psychic I worked with many different people, from all around the world I will tell exactly not what you wanna know but what you need to know past present and future, nothing more nothing less. contact me now and you will begin to see life in a completely different way.

over 9 years ago

Thank you amyb. Its been a year for me too, and it helps to know someone else “gets it”. Thank you.

over 9 years ago

Time is your friend, it’s hard for now but it will get better. Just move away from the source of your anguish ex or something. It sucks without proper closure, but the braver you are facing this painful ambiguity upfront, the better and stronger you will be as a person in the future.

We will heal :)

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Hi

over 9 years ago

ciao dear dnt be sad and be happy because I predict for you some great news, call me I can help you and give youa great support

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts
over 9 years ago

Hi amyb, my email is s**yahoo.com, if youd like to talk about our experiences!

This was only for amyb

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Thank you all for the well wishes, it took me all of about 4 days to be completely over it, as I realized “I didnt want him anyway”. The man in question is just a representation of something I want. As I said originally, I was and am not asking anything. I only came here because when I DID ask in the past, I felt some very supportive energy here, and that was all I really needed!